Remix Revolution Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remix Revolution Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GS] Application for UFO *edited* lots better and more info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[GS]warduke

[GS]warduke

[GS] Application for UFO *edited* lots better and more info Empty
PostSubject: [GS] Application for UFO *edited* lots better and more info   [GS] Application for UFO *edited* lots better and more info EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:30 am

i think i can be a good GS because i like help ppl, and i want all ppl in game be fair because in first it's a game and not real life ...

Account Name:
-Warduke-

Toon Name:
_Warduke_

Other Charachters:
-Warduke-

Class:
war

Race
:
Nordein

Side for applying for(Fury/Light):
Fury

For how long have you've been playing shaiya:
since OS was in beta so about 5 1/2- 6 years maby more

Do you had any other experince with being a GS/GM?

Yes I Was A [Admin] on my own and i bin a [GM] on a few Private servers and i bin a [GM] for about 2 years on azure shaiya till it was shut down by OS but that all in the passed

What can you do to populate the server?

Vote Everyday ,Make Youtube Video's , let my buddy's know about it and post on eletpvpers and make a link to this game from my web sights and i can do lots more if need be

Do you think you can be online 2-3 hours online per day and to help the people with getting started?
Yes and a lot more i am online at night but i still play about 6 or 7 hours a day /night its all good

Can you do regular events? like 2-3 a week like hide&seek,1vs1 tournament and so on?
i have a lot of idea ...I Have Experiance With Hosting And Organizing ,MMs ,h&s ,1v1 ,iron man ,king of the hill ,pvp event, , quizz event ...
---------------------------------------------------
Additional Info
I have a masters in Programming & Game Development i run my own server but its getting boring since there is only like 5 people there there all my buddy's and it was made just for us to learm mssql lol! i also bin a [GS]/[GM] on a few other servers will give names if u want them i also have a few references
if u need them
win i start pserver i try a lot of them ! (nemesis, shadowknight, Wicked ,Twizted ,66Shaiya , and menny more... )
because i'm a very fair player and i want to be GS for help ... i like play on good server where all ppl respect the rules ... and for help the ADM and his team

so i hope you choice me because i really want to help this server become the first private server and GL for your work ... i'm very impatient to play with you ...

ty for your time

Warduke

PS will also take a GM if alowed to aply

Last edited by warduke on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:27 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : was in a Rush last time i filled it out now that i had time i completed it)
Back to top Go down
[ADM]SamTheNuub
Admin
[ADM]SamTheNuub

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Application for UFO *edited* lots better and more info   [GS] Application for UFO *edited* lots better and more info EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:48 am

ACCEPTED!
Welcome to our community!

[GS] Application for UFO *edited* lots better and more info Dep_2734156-Check-sign
Back to top Go down
http://remixrevolution.tk
[GS]warduke

[GS]warduke

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Application for UFO *edited* lots better and more info   [GS] Application for UFO *edited* lots better and more info EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:58 am

ty so much i will make u proud
als if u ever do a gm app i will be alpying lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Application for UFO *edited* lots better and more info   [GS] Application for UFO *edited* lots better and more info Empty

Back to top Go down

[GS] Application for UFO *edited* lots better and more info
Page 1 of 1